Submit your Health Safety Guest post to share your story with World to inspire people
If you are submitting your article or blog post first time to PPE Health and Safety, then please first read the guest Blogging guidelines to ensure that your post gets accepted:
Guidelines to Get your Blog Post Accepted!
- Content/Blog/Article must be on health and safety related topics.
- Content/Blog/Article should be Plagiarism free high-quality and unique to our readers.
- Your content length must be more than 700 words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 1 self-serving links.
- The article must be written in English without any grammatical mistakes.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your post.
- Once published on our website then you cannot publish it anywhere else.
- Make sure not to violate copyright law when using images on the post.
- If the submitted post fails to follow these guidelines then we reserve the right to disapprove or delete the post without any notice even after it is published on our website.
- Multiple Links to High Authority Websites
- Include 1 Internal Linking to other Blog Posts on www.ppehealthsafety.com
What are we looking for in a guest post?
Covid-19 Corona virus
Other Medical Supplies
Other Health Safety
So If you now feel like you meet all the guidelines then you can send your health safety related post on firstname.lastname@example.org to get published on our blog section. OR you can register and submit your post for review. External links are no-follow by-default. Email us for do-follow links.
Thanks – Happy Posting 🙂